Saturday, January 1, 2011

Himalaya Gentle Exfoliating Daily Face Wash Review

I have tried 2 facewashes from Himalaya - Gentle Exfoliating and Hydrating Facewash Cream and have totally different experiences with both...while I absolutely love this one, I am just waiting to finish the other one and get done with it...not that I hate it...but I am not really loving it either. Noww..lets get back to the main topic..the Gentle Exfoliating Daily Facewash..
 
The facewash comes in a transparent tube with the standard Himalaya packaging of green cover.


 
What it claims : A soap-free, daily-use, herbal formulation which combines gentle exfoliation, deep cleansing and moisturizing.

Apricot granules gently scrub off dead skin cells and help prevent the formation of balckheads.
Neem and Lemon cleanse deeply and remove excess oil.

Aloe Vera soothes your skin and maintains its natural moisture balance.

Use regularly for clean, fresh, rejuvenated and glowing skin.

Active Ingredients :

The facewash itself is almost transparent in color with small and medium sized white, brown and red granules.

The granules are quite soft..not like the harsh ones which come in scrubs. I like using facewashes which have granules and they give me a very nice feel against the skin when I wash my face.

Price : Rs. 99 for 100 ml ; Rs. 55 for 50 ml

What I like about Himalaya Gentle Exfoliating Daily Facewash :

I completely love this facewash. I am already on my 3rd tube. I get pretty bored of my facewashes and I can never use just 1 facewash all the time. I like some variety so I generally use 2-3 facewashes and this one is always one of them.

  • It gives a squeaky clean feeling after use.
  • The granules are pretty soft and not at all harsh for the skin. They are soft enough for daily use.
  • It does not leave the skin dry. It is not ultra moisturizing but does not dry out the skin completely too.
  • Due to the gentle exfoliation, your skin feels really soft after using this.
  • You need very less amount for the whole face.
  • This facewash gives me a very fresh after use.
  • The fragrance is quite pleasant.
  • The ingredient list is quite impressive :)
  • Decently priced

No comments:

Post a Comment