Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Dabur Amla Hair oil


Dabur has always been providing quality household products to the Indian homes. It always has given some very quality product for a reasonably cheap price affordable by any common man. One such great product I have been using is the Dabur Amla Hair oil. Enriched with the goodness of Amla (rich in protein and is scientifically proven to strengthen the hair roots and reduce hair fall) it really is a very good hair oil providing protein and nutrition for my hair since ages. I have been using the product since was a small kid and I still use it to take care of my hairs.
The hair oil is non-sticky and very light and doesn’t give the hair the sticky oily look which I noticed with most other products. The oil provides great nourishment to the root of the hair and thus diminishes and prevents hair fall. Being rich in Amla it also helps fight dandruff the root cause for hair fall. The oil also can be used to give a good massage as it is quite cool and relieves from stress.

WE in our household have being using Dabur Amla hair oil for ages and we normally buy the largest of bottle available as it cost quite cheap compared to the smaller bottles.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing the details. Amla hair oil are very effective to use for human body. Sheetal herbal is one of the company who provides a good quality of amla hair oil.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am really enjoying reading your well written articles. It looks like you spend a lot of effort and time on your blog. I have bookmarked it and I am looking forward to reading new articles. Keep up the good work. Best Oils to Support Hair

    ReplyDelete