Thursday, March 31, 2011

Multifunctional protective cream with antioxidants DayWear SPF15, Estee Lauder

Day Cream - the most indispensable beauty products for most women. New DayWear SPF15, Estee Lauder, meets all of our colleagues.

Instead of history: A certain age I can not afford not to put on face cream. In the cold season (March and the current warmth is not spoiled), this ritual takes for me downright sacred significance. Twice a day - morning and evening - I will nanoshu face moisturizer. Otherwise, my skin reacts immediately tightness and peeling. To avoid this, I'm always looking for more effective means of providing comfort for the whole day. Cream DayWear SPF 15, Estee Lauder, coped with this task.
Multi Protective Cream with SPF 15, antioxidants, DayWear, Estee Lauder
Description: In the cream consists of three specific complex. The first - the antioxidant that neutralizes free radicals. Second - the protective, protects from harmful UV rays. And finally, the third - a powerful moisturizing complex that can prevent premature aging. I was most impressed by the fact that the cream helps the skin to produce its own antioxidants so that they continually reflect the attack of free radicals (as you know, after every fight with them, anti-oxidants "weakens, so their delivery should be smooth). To this end, the creators involved an impressive cocktail of five anti-oxidants, collected together in a special way.
Who fits: A lover of clever cosmetics, created with the latest science, as well as all tsenitelnitsam time-tested quality of Estee Lauder.
First feelings: Frankly, causing the cream for the first time, it seemed to me that he does not fit me - the texture is too saturated. But after a couple of minutes a means to absorb than a much surprised me. I did not expect from him this pretty!
The test of time: I used means every morning (I confess, a couple of times I have cause this day cream and at night, by inertia), and after a few days, noted that the feeling of tightness, which is after the cleanser has disappeared. And most importantly, changed the complexion: It became much more smooth and vibrant.
Pros: Cream DayWear excellent softens and moisturizes the skin, it's very nice to feel on his face. In addition, the tool has a very pleasant aroma blurred.
Cons: As I said before, when applying the texture of cream seems too thick. But after a few seconds, the feeling passes.

No comments:

Post a Comment